Problem in intercource.

Hi Dr. I am trying to conceive from last 4 months We are facing problem while intercource, unable to insert full pennis into vagina,ultrasound report sounds normal, there is some muscular part coming from inside vagina which i feel stopps pennis to insert full, able to insert pennis upto 2 parts of a finger.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, need to meet gynaecologist and get examined. Sometimes some septum also present which gives like this feeling.

Hi..... Treatment should be directed at the underlying cause, where appropriate.... Modification of sexual technique and altering position may help to reduce pain with intercourse. Increasing the amount of foreplay and delaying penetration until maximal arousal will increase vaginal lubrication and decrease pain with insertion....Women may be concerned that their vagina is too small to allow entry of a penis. In response to sexual arousal, the vagina increases in length by about 35-40%...
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune
You may have a vaginal septum which is giving you trouble with intercourse as well as conception. Please visit a gynaecologist for examination. That is required to confirm the diagnosis
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You should visit a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated to find out the real cause. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail me your contact details as well to reach you.