Problem in bowel movement
I am facing bowel related problem from last one year some time it gets OK but then after few days its starts again.colon doesn't gets empty, some times the bowel get so hard some times mucus kind of,for that gas acidity occurs. But what ever may be the type of bowel I have to face difficulties passing the stool I have to put much pressure to passing it for that some time rectum pains then also colon doesn't get empty. My question is that can there be any obstruction or it is just a irritable bowel syndrome?? Plz guide me coz for this my daily life getting hamper because is too much discomfort.

Dear Sir The most probable cause is that you have wrong food habits
Rx Alose 2c(Germany) Dosage -2drops with some water6am daily. Six month. S.K.ghosh.29.4.2016.

Bowel obstruction after colon surgery Stomach ache and bowel movement after eating Irritable bowel syndrome treatments