Query of irritable bowel

I am taking medicine for irritable bowel namely velgut,librax and rejunex from last three months now my doctor had reduce it to only librax three times a day.Sometimes I goes washroom once a day but sometimes it is 2 to 3 times.My stool is still semi loose.Is this treatment is correct?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes the treatment is correct as per my knowledge. Additionally you need to take a cup of curd everyday. Take foods with high fiber content. Drink lots of fluids. Avoid smoking, alcohol, tea/coffee and other carbonated beverages altogether. Avoid outside foods. Avoid too much oily and spicy foods. Take foods at regular intervals and in smaller portions. Avoid beans. Practice yoga and pranayama they are also known to be helpful in these conditions. Capsule darolac twice a day after food for 7 days. Everything will be fine. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

You should take ayurvedic treatment, It will be better for you.