Premature ejaculation

Hello, I don't understand if I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation or not. All I know is I end up cumming within 30 sec of masturbating.. Sometimes it's not fully erect. Please advice whom should I consult, urologist or a psychiatrist
views-icons 87 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Please see a urologist to examine and evaluate you . The further course will be based on the evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?