Premature ejaculation and ED
I was having a habit of frequent masturbation like 4-5 days in a week during age of 18-24. Later on gradually I stopped masturbation but developed symptoms of sexual weakness like ED and PE. During foreplay with my GF I get so excited and sensitive feeling in penis that i ejaculate in just few seconds and same during sex also. Now since last 2 months taking L Arginine and got development in erection but the issue with ejaculation is same. Kindly advice which medicine can i take to permanent cure the PE and maintain a healthy and beautiful sex life with my partner

It needs psychological as well as physiological assessment , this problem will  improve with medicines and counselling .I can understand ur  concern that you are worried but As u are young , scope of improvement is there. First of all with medicine ,we will build up  self confidence  to perform better every time, then hopefully this will resolve permanently . It will happen,  don't worry be happy :).consult me .
Hello Practo User, use homoeopathic medications for your problem  to get Instant and effective results.Its Curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays Excellent role to treat Such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect.I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & Consult Online through Practo. I will guide you for holistic & effective Results with homoeopathy !Take Care!!
Hello, your problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out Very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes, so the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc. These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day. 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To enjoy sexual pleasure.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, low sperm quality, quick discharge or premature ejaculation, bending and shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, weak eye sight, loss of appetite, weak memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can also consult. For further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Any other diseases Share me some more details And use some Ayurveda booster for this If u want best and permanent solution In month Consult me online
To over come this issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated and enjoy sex life and future problems
very effective medication available chat online
Dear Patient, the condition you are describing is called as Erectile Dysfunction. In simple words, Erectile dysfunction is the condition in which a person, interested in sexual activity, is not able to achieve and/or maintain the erection/ Penis Hardness . The penis of the person is loose even after stimulation and is not able to penetrate the vagina of the female partner.  Unfortunately, Erectile Dysfunction has become very much common due to stress in jobs and family, dietary habits, lifestyle changes etc. Due to these reasons and many others, it is now seen in young patients as well. This includes males from 20 to 35 years of age. I was going through the internet and found out many opinions on Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence. We are glad to inform you that treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is possible and it can be CURED. Please go through our feedbacks online (Dr. Manu Rajput) and (Dr. Kanu Rajput). We both practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. In our feedbacks, you can see GENUINE PATIENTS who were in the same state of confusion/ Dilemma regarding Erectile Dysfunction like you are now and read their and our success stories. A lot many patients after 'researching' a lot on Google get depressed and convinced that only temporary methods are available for Erectile Dysfunction which is not true. Erectile Dysfunction can be cured and that too PERMANENTLY. You DON'T have to take some tablet few hours before just to perform good in bed and face serious side effects like headache, nausea etc ruining all the pleasure and spoiling the next day. Many say these tablets/patches/pumps are the only way with which one can treat ED/Erectile dysfunction/Impotence. We don't know how true is that coz frankly speaking, we haven't seen and observed any patient of ours coming back to stage 0. We are yet to see... 😊 AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION is a reality and it does CURE the condition. THE BEST PART IS : In most of the cases, Erectile Dysfunction completely Curable. And with Curable we don't mean Temporarily (Till the time you are taking medicines/ applying patch etc it's fine but reappear as soon as you leave the treatment) but Permanently. Why Choose Ayurveda For Your Sexual Problems ??? A Point Worth Nothing : Sexual Diseases were there before the word SEXOLOGIST or any degree came into existence . . . They (People/ Patients) were treated before too and YES, SCIENTIFICALLY  . . . Ayurveda is a science well proven & established over a thousands of year and period of time . . .And its a known fact to all that people in early ages of time were MORE FERTILE and REPRODUCTIVELY ACTIVE than people of today's era . . .Ayurveda has been treating all disorders since begining of human civilization .  .  . Pun intended but with all due respect 😊 Please visit this link for further information on the condition: https://sidriinternational.in/best-doctor-for-erectile-dysfunction-treatment-in-delhi/