Pregnancy problems
Hii iam 17 weeks pregnant I want to know about fetal moments because sometimes I feel my baby moments very actively and sometimes my baby is not moving full day iam worrying about that plz tell me how many times baby moves per a day in 17weeks

It's to early If ur having more than 10 fetal movement s I a day it's fine
Usually movements are felt after 20 wks only...nothing to worry as for now
It is to early pregnancy for this.. For detail consultation with me online
It's too early for perceiving fetal movements So stay calm You will feel them nicely around end of fifth month
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Can move  up-to 10to 12times in a day, can chat me online on Practo consult app.