Pregnancy issues

Hello, Usually I would get my periods b4 30 days(like 28-29), this time v tried for pregnancy during ovulation period and I don't get it now (it is my 32nd day).can I take a test through kit or wait for some more time. And am having hip pain

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

You can do urine Pregnancy test now and if negative you can repeat after 5 days. If any severe pain abdomen or any fainting feeling then do blood test sr beta Hcg. If positive  meet gynaecologist. Best of luck.
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Pune

I feel it's ok to wait for 3-4days more for urine pregnancy test unless u have any complaint. Once it's positive meet ur Gynaec and start treatment.. For time being just relax...
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You can do a urine pregnancy test now and repeat it after 5-6 days to confirm your pregnancy. If you experience severe abdominal pain or you miss your periods then visit a gynecologist and beta hCG test done. If the beta hCG test result is positive then you are surely pregnant. For now, sit back and relax. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park New Delhi that offer varied gynecology treatments and services. You can also mail me your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Indhra Nedumaran
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Do urine pregnancy test at 35 days. You can do blood test now.