Post delivery diet

Hello, I am a lactating mother and my daughter is 1.5 months. I would like to specifically know what foods to avoid and what foods are best for me as of now. Kindly suggest.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There are no specific foods that you need to avoid as such. But you need to have a high protein diet and have food at regular intervals. Also you need to have high calorie diet also as you are feeding your young one. Have lots of fruits and vegetables also. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello congs New mom Happy New role to you Kindly only breast feed for baby for first 6 months and continue to feed your baby till 2 yrs of age. You shd have healthy diet, loads of fruits and vegetables, calcium rich diet Have dalia lapsi daily..it helps in milk production For further lactation based diet Pls contact/mail me at ghk.ritediet@gmail@ gmail