Post ACL repair knee flexion friction
Hi Doctor, I have had my ACL repair arthroscopy done via screw technique. It has been 2 weeks today and my knee flexion is about 80-90° and it is stretching fully. When I am doing heel slide knee flexion excercise afte 10-15 reps I am starting to notice a friction on the outer side of the knee. It is painless/not obstructing the motion. But there is a sensation of something crackling, rubbing kind. Is that normal? Or my graft implants are getting disturbed. I have asked this question to my surgeon. He is out of town and not responding. Please provide an answer Thanks

Hello The swelling after surgery would need time to settle and can cause symptoms as you are describing. Continue your physiotherapy
If further queries kindly consult
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
It is a normal thing post-ACL surgery in some cases
For further doubts consult directly.