Positional vertigo
My wife is detected with positional vertigo however that is happening due to left ear pain - concluded after a week's treatment. We visited ENT specialist he charged hefty for neck excercise of 2 mins(checking fee 300 and neck excercise 600) which is available on YouTube at free of cost. Please guide me whether to go to same doctor or change ENT specialist. He didn't suggest any excercise also didn't give any medicine. On questioning he didn't answer well nor gave me payment receipt. Please advice.

Yes sir it's available. If not done properly then bppv of post canal may convert to lat or superior canal BPPV.

+103
Chat with a doctor
She seems to be suffering from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo which is a common type of vertigo disorder. Doing tests known as Dix Hallipike maneuver to diagnose the condition and doing Epleys maneuver to treat it requires reasonable knowledge and skill and rightly your doctor has charged for it. One time Epleys maneuver is usually sufficient for treatment of this condition and repeated maneuver or exercises are not required