Polycystic ovaries but regular periods
I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. Though I have always had regular periods. Does it still mean my ovaries are not producing eggs? Despite regular periods every month?

It's not normal to have irregular periods  ( early or late), missing periods, spotting between periods, prolonged heavy flow, pains and cramps during cycle, PMS and mood changes before periods, PCOS, Fibroid, Endometriosis,  fertility issues, tiredness, hair fall,  sleep disturbances, weight issues etc. If it is happening to you,  it's a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which needs further evaluation with blood investigations , scan etc.Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause which is not in your pelvis BTW. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also  increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers. The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s  risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging. PCOD ,period problem s, fertility issues and thyroid issues are completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own PCOD but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps. Feel free to do online video consultation with me on Practo if you want more support.
PCOD is a spectrum -ovulation with luteal phase defect-anovulation - delayed periods- no periods
Your condition can be luteal phase defect or an ovulation and not yet progressed to delayed periods stage dear
If ultrasound is showing PCOD you can 1. Take Tablet Metital twice a day for three months 2. Diet and exercise Repeat ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness after 3 months
Ovulation not occurring is a frequent problem in pcos However if the periods are regular and you are not planning pregnancy now nothing active needs to be done right now
Please share your report dear.in pcod it happens that ovulation does not occur (anovulation).
Yeah, it's possible to have regular periods with the PCOS. Actually it's a syndrome with so many conditions, irregular periods is one of them not necessarily present in all the cases. Other point is that it's not necessary that your ovaries are not producing the eggs at all,  ovulation can happen in any cycle.
You need to share your report for proper interpretation dear. In PCOD ovaries fail to produce mature eggs.