Poly cyst ovarian d

I had 2 times period in a month from last 1 year & in the usg there are few 3-4 mm follicular cyst , LH -13.92mIU/ml, FSH -5.83 mIU/ml. Prolactin - 31.73 ng/ ml Do I require to consult endocrinologist for Inc prolactin level
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Poly cyst ovarian d

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello there, To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen, lowering your risk of endometrial cancer and correcting abnormal bleeding. As an alternative to birth control pills, you might use a skin patch or vaginal ring that contains a combination of estrogen and progestin. During the time that you take this medication to relieve your symptoms, you won't be able to conceive...Consult Gynecologist for further advice...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?