Poly cyst ovarian d

I had 2 times period in a month from last 1 year & in the usg there are few 3-4 mm follicular cyst , LH -13.92mIU/ml, FSH -5.83 mIU/ml. Prolactin - 31.73 ng/ ml Do I require to consult endocrinologist for Inc prolactin level

Doctor Answers (1) on Poly cyst ovarian d

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen, lowering your risk of endometrial cancer and correcting abnormal bleeding. As an alternative to birth control pills, you might use a skin patch or vaginal ring that contains a combination of estrogen and progestin. During the time that you take this medication to relieve your symptoms, you won't be able to conceive...Consult Gynecologist for further advice...