I have poly cyst .

I have poly cyst I had gone treatment for regular period for 3 month taking tablet Loette. After the next had sex and the very next month period didn't came . Also after 10 days of missing period urine pregnancy test done but it's negative . Symptoms like slight vomitting after had lunch or dinner . And head pain from back occurring . So what would be the suggestion . I had check with gyanacologist but they saying wait to get the period . But it's not coming . Only white discharge is going on and due to head pain imbalances occuring. Due to this feeling laziness over the time . So what to do . Pl guide .due to polycrystalline I gain weight lot . And I have gas problem from the childhood

Doctor Answers (1) on I have poly cyst .

First u need to lose weight., then also test for sugar and thyroid,get myoinositol treatment for polycystic ovaries. For white discharge, have anti fungals and test for sugar. Test also for fasting insulin, free testosterone and dheas, as u r gaining weight.