About Ovaryan cyst
My period is regular but i have a cyst in my right ovary and i want to be get pregnant we are trying in 3 months

Your cyst will dissolve  naturally when your hormones  get balanced.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Hello, You should try to conceive for at least one year through natural means. Since you have cysts on ovaries, you should consult an infertility specialist. You can also visit my clinic, International Fertility Centre, located in New Delhi so that I can evaluate you better. We offer that offers varied fertility treatments and services performed by skilled IVF experts and senior embryologists to help you have a joyful experience.
Visit an infertility specialist.
There are many types of cyst in the ovary . Many are functional cyst also . You will need to consult an infertility specialist for evaluating the cyst and further treatment
kndly get a serum AMH levels done. tat will give a rough idea about your ovarian function. if thats normal then you can try a course of clomiphene . it should help you.

Vaginal cyst while pregnant