Poly cyst left ovary
Himy recent ultrasound on day 15 of cycle says poly cyst left ovary, follicular cyst on right ovary. Free fluid found in pod. Anything abnormal? My cycle is regular and every 29-30 days I am 28 yrs old

Hello there..... I went through your query..... Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition in which a woman has an imbalance of female sex hormones. This may lead to changes in the menstrual cycle, cysts in the ovaries, trouble getting pregnant, and other health problems.... Consult your Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....