Cyst of size 32mm
We are trying for pregnancy from last 1 year. We have done semen analysis, HSG, and now we are doing follicular study. Now it's 2nd cycle. Doctor has given tablets Mvista, Maturova from day 2nd to day 7th. 2 days before( on day 13th of cycle)my follicle size is 24mm. Doctor gave me hcg injection & advised to take susten tablets for 15 day (daily 2). Yesterday in ultrasound Sonography it is showing 32 mm size & cyst formed. There is pain in my ovary. What we should do next. Please give me information about cyst. I am scared about cyst. What could be the next treatment?

Hello....... In follicular study average size of follicle on 14th day of cycle is 22mm.. Then follicle rupture to release egg which form zygote with sperm.. Usually rupture of follicle occurs around 14 to 15th day of cycle.. At time of full maturation doctor give hcg injection to rupture, That cyst will regress don't worry.. Doctor has given progesterone pills.