Cyst 32 mm size
We are trying for pregnancy from last 1 year. We have done semen analysis, HSG, and now we are doing follicular study. Now it's 2nd cycle. Doctor has given tablets Mvista, Maturova from day 2nd to day 7th. 2 days before( on day 13th of cycle)my follicle size is 24mm. Doctor gave me hcg injection & advised to take susten tablets for 15 day (daily 2). Yesterday in ultrasound Sonography it is showing 32 mm size & cyst formed. There is pain in my ovary. What we should do next. Please give me information about cyst. I am scared about cyst. What could be the next treatment?

Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Don't worry...cyst less than 4 cm will jus rupture by next cycle... jus wait n check out during next cycle...

Normal size of liver in mm