Poly cyst and endometriosis
Hello, I have been suffering from poly cyst and endometriosis which has been causing me a lot of pain and due to which my doctor has suggested me to take- krimson 35 ( once in the night ), endofine ( once in the morning and night ) and she also suggested me to take leuprolide injection once in a month. My concern is Leuprolide is given to stop periods and I stopped Krimson 35 after my 21 days cycle and now after 3 days of not eating the tablet I have been bleeding as I'm worried :( Please let me know if I'm directed correct. Thanks

If you r taking all at a time then dont take it. Otherwise if one by one then that is the treatment