Poly cystic ovary
I went on for a regular check up and got USG done and I got to know that both my ovaries r poly cystic but I don't have any of the regular symptom like irregular period, lower abdomen pain etc, my period Is very much regular, I have attached the images, kindly check and answer

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Hello there...., Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is common. It can cause period problems, reduced fertility, excess hair growth, and acne.... it is possible to have polycystic ovaries without the typical symptoms that are in the syndrome. It is also possible to have PCOS without multiple cysts in the ovary..... . Treatment options includes weight loss (if you are overweight), and lifestyle changes in addition to treating the individual symptoms.....Consult Gynecologist...