Please tell me what does THIS ESR 30 M
Attaching report of my blood test please tell me what does this esr 30 means as I got tested as I have white patch on lips

Interpretation of ESR is in relation to symptoms.

Mainly cause of high esr  are there Kindly consult
Kindly consult
Hi. The ESR values suggest that there is some kind of infection/inflammation going on in the body. So these values tend to increase in such cases. I would like to know more about the whote patch on your lips. Can you share a picture of the lesion? And also since when it is there? Was there any injury?
Can help you, kindly provide me detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Kindly discuss
Hi., I can understand your concern. It will increase during and post infection conditions. As you said it can be due to allergy on your lips.
take antihistamines.
It increases with infection or inflammation