Please suggest diet for my 8 months baby
My 8 months baby weights about 7.44 kgs and height is 68.1 cms. I started solids for her. And I will keep twice a day. But she very often drinks milk. Like for every half an hour she will drink milk. During night sleep also she wokes up very often for milk. For every hour she will wake-up for milk. She will not play atleast for half an hour. Y this is happening, am I not giving her enough food. Plzz suggest me with the food and timings.

Hello Thankyou for connecting, Pls contact me directly for more costomised diet plan. Thankyou
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Need detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
Gud  morning I guess her stomach is not full for which she is liking to drink milk very frequently.Pls consult directly through practo.
my available timing 10am to 12p.m. n evening 7 to 9pm excluding friday this week.
Hi dear, Dt Swati Pandey here. Very good morning. I know can be overwhelming deciding what foods to feed your little one. Even though your 8 month-old is eating food, their main source of nutrition should continue to come from either breast milk or formula. Any additional foods can be considered complementary until your baby turns 1. There is drastic development at this stage everyday and every moment. Although she is normal, still your baby needs more energy foods as I can understand from scenario. The fact is without knowing your details I can't simply suggest you anything regarding your baby's diet.  like your ethnicity, diet pattern, schedule, sleeping patterns , diagnosis , and other things. Still for this time . I will suggest you If your baby eats purées, the AAP recommends beginning to offer nutrient rich foods with varying textures and some more solid foods that help a baby learn how to chew around 8 months of age 2. This gives them satisfaction.
Some great foods to offer your 8-month-old baby include: Fruits: bananas, soft pears, peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries Vegetables: soft-cooked broccoli, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes Protein: Curds, eggs, soft-cooked or ground meat, tofu, smashed beans, fish low in Mercury Healthy fats: Almonds ( soaked , peeled , pasted)  fish, olive oil, nut butters Iron-containing foods: eggs, meats, fish, iron-fortified cereals, whole grain bread or pasta.
Some foods may cause food poisoning in little ones, and others are considered choking hazards.so here  are some important foods to avoid feeding your baby raw or undercooked meat, fish, or eggs fish containing high amounts of mercury, such as shark, swordfish, and marlin added sugars ( complete NO NO) -High Common salt and high sodium foods unpasteurized foods (*) potential choking hazards like whole grapes, whole nuts, raw fruits and veggies - must eat in front of care taker. I hope you know that , that babies under 1 year shouldn’t drink direct cow’s milk. I hope you find this useful .  Please feedback to my profile, if you find it useful. and  connect with me @practo. Regards
Hello user Sure ,we will help you We have diet plan for infant from 6month to 2yrs. Which include . To get ideal height and weight . How to intruduce food every month. Like grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, pulses, etc so that they give achieve their ideal requirements of all nutrients. . To cure deficiency of vitamins and minerals . To help them to build immune system strong and also cure digestive problem. . How to introduce cow's milk at 1year. And many more.... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Medical history . Family history . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to consult us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita