Plastic surgry on my nose
I need an plastic surgery to be performed on my nose. Will it have any  future problems or any kind of sickness or side effects . Can you please let me know the best doctors in bangalore for the same. thanks

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

plastic surgery of nose also known as rhinoplasty is generally a safe surgical procedure and rarely associated with any major complications but you have to understand that not all nasal deformities can be corrected completely and there are some limitations which you have to discuss with your surgeon in detail before consulting surgeon you need to list the changes you require in your nose and surgeon will explain what all things are possible I can't tell name of surgeon in public forum