Septoplasty nose

I have a cross nose ..is that cause any problems in future or how can I get treatment for this ..I have counselled some Dr. they said you can go for septoplasty surgery so what is that kind of surgery means and is it possible to straighten my nose without any issues after septoplasty surgery of my nose and look like as my normal natural nose ...and where can I get best Dr for this n for cheaper...

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Rhinologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Remember one thing.... If you pay peanuts, you will only get monkeys! Septoplasty is a surgery that is done by varied techniques. The conventional technique just straightens your nasal septum and it may do nothing towards improvement of your face aesthetics. What you need is a Septorhinoplasty which does both - improve the appearance of your nose and give you a good nasal airway. Drop in to my clinic in Bangalore for a consultation and evaluation if you are interested.