Nose problem
My nose bone is little bent towards left side so that I cannot breathe properly please do help by suggesting

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

nasal block with external deviation of nose will have to be managed comprehensively. just correction of deviated septum from inside is easy and requires a surgery known as septoplasty. beware that this surgery won't correct your external appearance of nose. if you are also concerned about appearance of nose you need to undergo more complex surgery known as septorhinoplasty. this procedure is more difficult more time consuming as well as expensive. once you are sure about what type of surgery you want you can visit a nearby ENT specialist
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

That can be easily corrected. Please drop in to my clinic Healthcate@Basaveshwaranagar for further evaluation and management of your problem.