Nose bone is bend

Sir i have cosult to ENT Doctor he made my full face x ray and told your one side nositri bone is bend and blocking some area..very less space in one side nostril..and gave me 10 days medicie..so please advise me my nostril bone will be back in space with medicine or i have to take surgery..i feel weakness due one i could not inhale enoufh oxigen..so wat to do

Doctor Answers (1) on Nose bone is bend

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we underStand your feeling and your concern towards your health. Bu then you see it is very good thatyou have already met an ENT specialist. And we thank you that you have come up with the xvrqy report too. This is called deviated nasal septum and yea sure there some breathing difficulty too. With those medications it might relieve your symptoms but it wont correct your deviation. Consult your ENT for further advice, Thank you