Nose problem

One of my nose hole is slightly small than another one is this can create any problem in my medical interview for Indian army ??

Doctor Answers (2) on Nose problem

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
If it is slightly smaller , compared to the normal side and not causing nose block, it should not be an obstacle for your selection into the army. But if it is significantly smaller than the opposite side , then they may raise a question. Otherwise it will be fine. I hope you get selected and serve the nation. Good luck. Dr sandeep Dachuri
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I undertsand your problem. I appreciate your ambition. It would be any problem as such if your ambition is that you will be getting your place in army easily if everything Is apart from this. Any how there is one situation you might not get selected but not because of this but if you are lagging behind in the physical test than others then you might. Because if you have any obstruction in that nostril and you may get tired because of that or else it's fine. Thank you