Plantar fasciitis

Suffering from plantar fasciitis since 6 months, consulted many ortho doctors,ate medicines like brufen, hot n cold water treatment, streching exercises, insoles but the pain is not getting eliminated, it reduces n then increases. I want to get rid of it as its affecting my normal routine n does not allow me to work out or walk.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation.

Hi.... key for the proper treatment of plantar fasciitis is determining what is causing the excessive stretching of the plantar fascia. When the cause is over-pronation an orthotic with rearfoot posting and longitudinal arch support is an effective device to reduce the over-pronation and allow the condition to heal. If you have usually high arches, which can also lead to plantar fasciitis, cushion the heel, absorb shock and wear proper footwear that will accommodate and comfort the foot...
Dr. Sunil Kumar Tank (PT)
Trauma & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
Just go for xray ...might be this pain is not bcoz of inflammation of plantar muscle ....sometimes spike bony growth in calcaneus bone also develop plantar fasciitis, which is also called calcaneus spur..the only treatment for calcaneus spur is SURGERY