Plantar Fasciitis
I had been roughly diagnosed with having plantar Fasciitis - both legs - since 2019. Past 1 year I haven't been able to do much walking due to constant corns and callouses on both feet. Past 1 week, I have been having a strain on left leg - some kinda nerve pressing - exactly above the arch. Did ice pack and after a day or two heat fomentation. Used systaflam gel and temporary relief was there. Yesterday it started giving burning pain - only on that spot. used a belladonna strip and it feels better now. Since am unable to travel to any doctor I would like to online consult. Questions: 1. Are leg & foot massages fine when there is this nerve strain? It was suggested by a Physio earlier - before the recent pain. 2. What are the physio therapy that are done for plantar fascia? 3. How to manage this on a longer run? Height - 163 cm, weight - 80kg at present

Hi, We can start with medications and some precautionary measures, if that doesn’t work a PRP. or a steroid injection can be given in your heel at the point of maximum pain. If you want to get a brief insight you can consult directly
Leg & Foot massages are fine for temporary symptomatic relief Usg/ ift can be done in physiotherapy In longer run patient may needed to be tested for Sr vit d level/ dexa scan/ thyroid diseases after clinical examination..silicon gel cushion application, vit d3 therapy helps in improving symptoms.. however if patient dint get relieved  even after 3 months of conservative treatment Plantar fascia release may be required after consulting to orthopedic surgeon.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true