Pitta ( Red Spots and patches on body )
Usually, it occurs in between 2 or 3 days. My family doctor gave me a medicine called cetgel which I was consuming for almost two weeks but no results. What to do now? Is there any proper treatment for that? I want to get rid of it.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this red spots problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello sir, recurrent rashes suggest some internal disturbance due to some food allergy or some other aggravating factor. Long term medications for atleast 6-8 weeks is required , once we know the cause.
Consult online or visit the centre so that we can help you
Avoid spicy food. Observe for aggravating factor.
You can consult online for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment
Urticaria can be because if multiple underlying causes and infections which need to be ruled out. Please contact for online/in clinic consultation.