Pimples nd it's holes
I am getting pimples and when these pimples brust,  they leave holes on my face.  How can I resolve this holes?  Can you tell me any capsule or ointment?

Dr. A.P Aparna
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Pimples will have various reasons for its origin.Or may b due to harmonal changes in puberty age,pollution,chemicals that cause allergy(which r being taken internally for any other c/o r externally as Cosmetics),type of food intake(like oily,spicy,junk food etc),life style,dietary habits,Exposure to dust,ur skin type(oily),etc.In Homeopathy medicines r there bit selection of remedy depends on understanding ur constitution,the reason.Which helps in treating from inside.So it may take time a bit.So,think of taking the medication on ur choice. Apart of medicines,u need to avoid all oily,junk,spicy stuff,Take 3-4 litres of water/day, Take raw vegetables salad,more fruits,try to wash ur face often r atleast whenever u come from outside,with any mild soap,Take Honey+lemon juice(which is a good Blood purifier),Apply Neem leaves paste+a pinch of Turmeric powder,R Mint leaves paste+Lemon juice.daily once r twice as a face pack n keep for 20 min.&wash the face with normal water.TC.