Pimples and marks
I am taking A-Doxid and applying Bengel on my pimples from last 2.5 months as prescribed. But pimples are still keep on coming and marks still intact. What should be done now.

Dr. Kshama bingewar
Trichologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Since new pimples are coming despite taking the treatment an attempt should be made to find the cause. Many times a mild hormone imbalance can give rise to acne. Eating junk food with sedentary lifestyle & stress are the triggering factors. Also you can add external treatments like peels to fasten the process of clearing acne.