Need health and emotional advice...who can listen to me and give guidance towards t issues in facing. I am an introvert kind of a person.I don't feel comfort telling my problems to others. I'm seeking a professional help.please advice
views-icons 67 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Phyciatrist

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, Well I understand that sharing your private thoughts and feeling with a random person hence, a professional is always the best and safest option as we keep client confidentiality and can empathize with your problems. You can always try for a few sessions and go further ahead if comfortable. Your friends and family can be your support system but a professional will help you get systematic help and guidance for your problems. So please get in touch with a professional counselor soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?