Not listening

My friend doesn't listen to me when I'm talking to him he's thinking about something else. While speaking in phone suddenly he stop talking for few mins and then telling me that he forgot that we were talking on that time He was thinking about his work, tomorrows planning and suddenly he was blank he can't remember his daily login password in office. I don't know what it is ? And these symptoms are like ADHD attention deficit hyperactive disorder. But I'm not sure.

Doctor Answers (2) on Not listening

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Please get him assessed by a neurologist, if everything seems o.k as per the neurologist then you may consider that this could be due to inability to focus because of stress or something else.
What is definitely worrying in what you wrote is  that he forgets his daily login password!
All the best!
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... attention deficit disorder is seen in children... it's better to consult a psychiatrist as we need to access him..... better to take him to a nearby psychiatrist... It's normal sometimes as there would be too many thing running in your mind...you just need to focus...thank you