Phimosis related question
I have a tight foreskin, can i still have a normal sex life and have kids. I dont have any other problem.
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello usually you might experience the pain during sexual act its bettr to undergo circumcision so that you will not face any other problems consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?