Periods problem
Last I came in August 3 only for two days very less bleeding.  Now it's been 21 days haven't got my periods still. I had twice cyst problem. I had made love in July with my husband but in August came for 2 days period. M I pregnant

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. please do a pregnancy test. See your gynaecologist for examination and further advice. Sometimes you can get very little bleeding at the time of your period even with existing pregnancy. You will also need ultrasound scan if PT is positive. hope this helps