Regarding my periods
As I have done unprotected sex with my fiance on 29th August but it's been more tha a month I have not get my periods and I have checked with prega news today and it's negative. And I have also consulted to one doctor and she has done my sonography and said everything is normal. I want to know the reason behind not getting my periods. I am also consuming one medicine premoniv n for getting period since 3 days but nothing is happening.

Need to re check
Consult online.
Wait for a week
Some times due to excessive stress and anxiety with a feeling of negativity
Do yoga exercise and good sleep and good diet this can become normal
Keep an watch and do preg test every 15 days for 2 to three times
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.