Less bleeding - periods!
Hi doc! I get my periods on time every month, almost on the same date but then bleeding lasts for only 2-3 days. I have proper bleeding on the first day and eventually the bleeding decreases on the second day and almost stops on the third day. This has been happening since 6-8 months. Is this normal? Or something to worry about?

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It is normal to have bleeding for 2-3 days. If you experience severe abdomen pain, cramps or spotting consult a gynecologist immediately. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Umesh Sabale
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune
If period are regular and bleeding is occuring for 2-3 days, then not to worry much. Its normal