No bleeding during periods
I am a women of 23 yrs and i have been facing this problem for long. I have either less or no bleeding during periods or at times its like after witnessing a slight mark of blood i dont bleed for the 1st 2-3 days and the bleeding starts from 4th day . so please let me know what is the reason for the same.

Hi, every person has different pattern of menses, y have ur own way. Just to be sure that what is happening is normal get USG pelvis done. If its normal then no need to worry.
Hello there. I can understand your concern. We need to know a few more things. I would suggest you consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. She will suggest what all tests you have to undergo. And then she will help you further Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
You have hormonal problem, get your hormonal profile done

Bleeding and cramps between periods Light bleeding between periods Bleeding between periods causes