Periods and pregnancy
My periods last for 2days only after marriage ...and I right breast pain almost whole month and I am not able to get pregnant. .wht are the reason of all this suggest me something

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

First get tsh and prolactin levels done. Any imbalance in hormones can cause problem in menses and delay in conceiving. get ultrasound lower abdomen done. and your husband test to look for other cause
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
This  related  to  harmonal  disbalance.  you  need  to  undergo  few  test and  also  your  husband.  better  see   a  food  gynaec
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
need more details.how long you are married ? husband's seman analysis your cycles ? previous illness sexual relationship etc