Perhaps suffering from depression
Under medical treatment but he is feeling laziness after taking medicine and his wieght is decreasing. What should we do now can't understand. Help us

Hi Deep homoeopathic clinic will help you to come from this problem.. We treat through homoeopathic medicine which have no side effects .. along with counseling sessions with diet chart. Assure results you would seen 21days. We conduct online consultation and counseling session with medicine provided through our courier services.. We have clinic in Pune Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
What medicine is he on ? Why did you send an EEG? A lot of details are needed. Please get in touch with a doctor online or in person and discuss
Hi Greetings from Lucknow What medicines is he on ? Did you show to a psychiatrist ? I would like to know more in detail to guide u in best possible way I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. Definitely we will help you out.. To be very honest the EEG report shared here mentioned as normal study.... But you mentioned clearly he is feeling lazy and weight loss.... No body do EEG for all these symptoms. Perhaps he is having some depression.... Then still why dr advised EEG...was there any symptoms of focal seizure or complex partial sizure....let's have a detail discussion....before may conclusion and management plans..