Medical leave for depression
Can I get medical leave certificate for depression online ? I am already on anti depressant and anti psychotic medication but I had an episode at work today . Need help.

If you are on antidepressant and antipsychotic, you must have definitely consulted a Psychiatrist right.. so the easiest thing to do would be to approach your doctor for the certificate.
Please arrange a Teleconsultation appointment with a Psychiatrist. I think once this is done the Psychiatrist may provide a medical sick certificate online.
consult Psychiatrist
continue treatment