Depression

I am not able to understand; think anything, I always have short of ideas, difficult to deal with numbers manipulating & understanding can this be cured? also my mind works very slow making me inefficient, my thought process is nill. to whom i hve to cnslt .Also now i am taking nexita forte for depression
views-icons 54 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Ashutosh Singh
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Guwahati

Hi..Thanks for choosing Practo. I have read your query carefully and understood that you are suffering from what is known as 'Slowed Mentation' of Depression. Its a well documented symptom in depression. You just need to keep following up with your Psychiatrist for depression. This symptom will go away along with the resolution of depression. I hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any further help. Regards Dr. Ashutosh Singh Consultant Psychiatrist Apollo Hospitals Indore
hi seems you are suffering with a variety of symptoms of depression. these symptoms are common in presentation. as you are taking nexito forte which might take few weeks (2-3 weeks) to work. Its better to wait and consult your treating psychiatrist for further assessment.