Pelvic region pain
My friend is Having mild pain in right side of pelvic region from past 2 days its not continue some time one or two times a day which doctor do he need to consult

Give more details about symptoms and history of the patient. Homoeopathic treatment would be effective and permanently cure for this treatment.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.

Better to consult nearest physician
If the pain is persistent n unbearable then you definitely need to consult a doctor. If no then it will subside on its own in couple of days
Seems like renal calculi.. Need to do USG..
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full treatment details and prescription...
Your friend's trouble can be solved with the help of Homeopathic medicine.
Consult online through Practo.
Please  consult  me  online
Yes need to consult or online also can be done. If after prescribe medication better then well or scan mite needed .
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details.
consult me online