PCOS and dry mouth and throat
Hi Doctor I am diagnosed with PCOS last month soon after a medical abortion. Now I am taking adronis 30. After detecting I don't know due to my anxiety and stress I am getting a dry mouth and throat . Heard like it may be a symptom of diabetes. Doctor didnt suggested to do any blood test or urine test? It can be caused by tension or I need to do any blood sugar test? And also there is a yellow infection on my nails from the past 3weeks. Altogether I am very much worried. And also I am getting a severe hand pain where I can't even hold my mobile. Till last week once doctor confirmed with PCOS I was ok but all these came in the last 3 days.Please advise

Consult for proper medications

Consultation is advisable
It would be wise to have a cosultation with physician at this app.
Get symptomatically treated. Pcos is not something serious
Need for further evaluation.consult on practo
Go for blood sugar test as well as complete blood count. Consult for further workup.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.