Pcod or pcos
I discovered pcod 4 months back. I have consulted many doctors but still m not sure about taking any medicine. I want to loose weight. Even my periods are irregular. Don't know what to do and which medicines to take?

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Delhi

What is your age... And do you have excessive hair on face, chin, neck... Have you got your blood test done....for regulating periods harmonal tablets are started..
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
See miss pcod is not a disease but a hormonal change that has happened. U will have tendency to gain weight. So cut down weight n periods will return to near normal. No need to take treatments now as treatment is directed towards ovulation. So u need to take treatment after marriage