Pcod and weight loss
Pcod makes weight loss difficult. Initially weight reduces by a couple of Kgs. But later stays at that n refuses to go down.

Hi welcome - There are two options ,one proper diet plan & another rigorous exercises. Usually pcod women have higher side weight or obesiy ut that can be managed even at home.
Hi there, Yes at times with PCOD the weight does not go down.But in your case your weight has reached a plateau and we need to breal that plateau. Hence we will have to design your diet in such a way that the weight goes down willingly. Also we need to make the diet keeping your PCOD issue in mind.Once you lose good amount of weight and reach the ideal weight then PCOD should not trouble you much :)
Hi what is your height weight not necessarily weight loses in pcod I have many clients with good weight loss in pcod.I can help
Yes u r right.. here cause is pcod... Nd definitely it needs treatment... Nd along with that u have to reduce the weight. In ayurveda lot of treatment are available to dissolve pcod permanently. For further information u can contact me or any ayurvedic doctor who have good knowledge regarding that