bones-icon
Patellar tendonitis
Sir, I have been suffering from patellar tendonitis in my left knee. I had took some medications and a steriod injection from an orthopedician. After steriod injection, pain is reliefed about 80% but i cannot take any weigh or support on my left leg because remaining 20% pain. So please suggest me a suggestion whether to take another injection or undergo MRI scan.
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi it might be ligamental sprain in addition to tendinitis. check it when you walk if knee wobbles if u r from hyderabad chiropractice will do justice for it. mean while do knee isometrics excercises . clear history will give exact treatment protocol
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.