Partial ligament need OT
I recently fell down from 5 feet height cause partial ligament tear. Radiologist MRI says no need to operate but my doc says need OT. Is it absolutely necessary to go for an OT for a partial ligament tear ? Only physiotherapy can heal it or not ?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

It will heal naturally. There are many medicines for ligament tears. We have cured many people without any surgery for partial tears. It will be done easily with few months of treatment. Just send me the report  to see the extent of tear. Also elaborate your symptoms please. You will be helped immediately.
Dr Agam Gargiya
Pain Management Specialist Ahmedabad
For partial ligament tear, ot is not an absolute necessity, prolotherapy is a new modality of treatment for partial tears. Can opine further after seeing the MRI.