Paining in right leg knee

Good evening, sir, I am giving my MRI report of my right leg. please suggest me where this surgery will success in minimum payments.

Doctor Answers (5) on Paining in right leg knee

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Surgery best
Pankaj Agrawal Ahmedabad | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi dear .this is now very common surgery and if done in good hands , has satisfactory results.go to any good ortho in your area.he will guide you to get it done in your area at reasonable price.regards dr pankaj agrawal.shoulder knee and joints surgeon ahmedabad.
Dr. J. P. Singh Delhi | Orthopedist
You should specify the place where you want to get it done.
There are a host of good surgeons in Delhi, if you plan to reach. And  I am one of the surgeons in this area who do this type of surgery routinely
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Dr. Prashant Singh Noida | Clinical Physiotherapist
You should go for knee surgery as you are having torn ligaments inside your knee joint. The estimated cost of surgery would be ₹ 1.5 to 2 lakhs. After that you need to go for physiotherapy atleast for 2 months.
After surgery physiotherapy is must.
without surgery you are likely to develop knee arthritic problem much earlier than others. Also life would be somewhat restricted without surgery.