I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain.
The symptoms you are facing are consistent with fissure in ano.
Here are a few things you can try.
1. Drink lots of water.
2. Have a high fiber diet.
3. Have one cup of curd twice a day after food.
4. Syp. Dulcolax 15ml before food.
5. Apply ruticool cream over the affected area by the applicator.
6. Avoid oily and spicy foods.
7. Tab. Diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination twice a day after food.
Consult a general surgeon for further management of your case.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.